365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 250 : Drenched

Hi,

Please do not mind irregular posts of my blog, as Internet is giving me a hard time here in India. Sometimes, I am in a place, where I do not have access to internet or due to power outage, I have no access at all. I hope you will understand.

The weather in Hyderabad is very tricky. The other day, my Papa and I went out, and in one place, there was not even a drop of rain and in another place, he was drenched completely in one second. Here is the picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment