365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 149 : Look Who's Staring

As I tried taking pictures of these naughty horses, they starting posing for me. I am sure its my imagination, but I felt these horses were talking to each other like a bunch of teenagers cracking jokes. Fun apart, these horses were really giant magnificent creatures and I could not imagine approaching them in the wild where they were free. I sometimes wonder if they even know that there was a time when they were free and could run miles at a stretch. Here is the picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment