365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 240 : The Great Manchuria

I am a die hard fan of the Indo-Chinese dish, Vegetable Manchuria. I had always thought that this mouth-watering dish would be available world wide, but I was wrong. One hardly finds Vegetable Manchuria in USA. But after coming to India, I had eaten my heart full after nearly two years. The Srinagar Colony's Hotel Kens' Pebble's restaurant was unassuming, but served one of the most scrumptious meals I have tasted in years. The way they served the food was very good too. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment