365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 6 : Something in the Window

One of the places around Des Plaines, IL, that I love most is the Patriot Boulevard in Glen View. The houses are beautiful and perfect as one can imagine and the road leads to The Glen Town Center. The shopping center looks like a beautiful street from a romantic movie. I took a walk in this 'street' for some inspiration and found an interesting art piece. Here is the picture of the day :
'Something in the Window'

The Giraffe was looking at the building ahead, full of nostalgia. Hmmm...was he looking for the yummy noodles? Wait! there something in the lit window above...its not clear, but I think it is a toy giraffe (lol!):

No comments:

Post a Comment