365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 158 : Sweet Shop

Today was a wonderful day! India made history with its win for World Cup after 28 years, thanks to Dhoni. World cup victory was no small thing and it made all Indians unimaginably happy. The happiness was so contagious that it even spread to me. I personally do not care for the game, but the feeling was amazing. Added to that it felt like spring was finally here in Chicago, while in India the harsh Sun is scorching the land. I spent the whole day splashing in water and conquering fears I thought I never could. So here is a little wish card that I am sending to Dhoni and Team India....Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment