365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 177 : Signs of Spring

Spring is here...though not in weather, spring is here in little sprouts here and there and little flowers popping up like a cautious rabbit from its hole. These tender red leaves in the background of yellow moss provided me with a brilliant contrast. Here is the picture of the day: 

P.S.: Sorry for the silence this last week...but the bad weather in Chicago tied up my words. I found my voice again today. So I am back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment