365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 133 : Blizzardy Night

Its March now and I hope there will be no more snow here in Windy City. But Chicagoans will never forget the blizzard of February 2, 2011. As the winter is melting away like the snow it brought, I decided to post some remnants of winter. I took this picture from my window during the blizzard. I love this picture for the melancholy outside along with the warmth and calmness of my home inside...both perfectly balanced. Here is the picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment