365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 137 : St. Patrick's Day Parade

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all, especially the Irish. I had a beautiful experience today participating in the St. Patrick's Day Parade here in Chicago. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland and had become iconic part of the Irish culture over the centuries. Even the Chicago river is dyed green on this day, click here to see the amazing video by Anthony Stewart. I decided to post some pictures of this parade this week. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment