365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 147 : Sleeping Crocuses

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw these little violet flowers blooming on the ground a few days back. I did not know anything about these flowers, but I found out that these flowers are the earliest bloomers in spring. I could not forget the sight and I had to go back today to take picture, even though it was raining outside. This batch of Crocus buds did not open, and looked like they were sleeping. Here is the picture of the day:


1 comment: