365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 104 : Flying High

I admire Americans, especially Chicagoans, for their spirit to enjoy every season, no matter how cold or how hot. Some jog in the snow, some walk miles even at -10 degrees, and most enjoy winter sports. I prefer staying indoors during snow and just enjoy the beauty of snowflakes in my balcony. This picture is the proof of their spirit. This teenage boy looked fearless when he was sleighing down the two-story structure and other participants were eagerly waiting for their turn. Here is the picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment