365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 108 : Two in the Bush

I shot this picture at the Bonsai exhibition from Chicago Botanical Gardens. This was the first time I saw a Japanese Apricot and instantly fell in love with this flower. This little Japanese Apricot is my second favorite in the exhibition after the Japanese Witch Hazel that I posted earlier. I wish I could see all the four colors of white, pink, purple, and light green of the flowers (I will post pictures when I see them). The ivory-colored petals of this delicate flower against the backdrop of this sturdy little tree was just picture perfect. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment