365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 109 : Cold..So Cold!!

Its nearly 12, and I just came from one of the best days of my life. I had a perfect date with my husband at the Odyssey Cruise with exquisite Chicago beauty in the window, heart-warming Champagne, lip-smacking food, live music, chocolate fountain, and had the time of my life, dancing with my handsome husband in silence. To spend time with a boat filled with men and women in love on a valentine occasion, gives you a subtle hope that there are still people who believe in love.

For the picture of the day, I took this photograph when the temperature was -14F outside and my wild pet
Squirrel was trying to soak in every last drop of the sun:


3 comments: