365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 99 : Beauty in Chaos

The 'Blizzard of 2011' had shook Chicago to the roots and finally abated today. The snow, the winds, the thunders, and the lightening had made our hearts beat faster, praying for it to end soon. Many were stranded in cars, many families suffered the cold without electricity, and everyone would wrestle with the snow that nearly buried their cars. But there is beauty in chaos too. This morning, as I was watching the snow storm pushing away everything and anything in its way, I saw most wonderful snowflakes sticking to my window. I tried to take pictures, but my camera was not equipped for this job. And then this snowflake, big and beautiful than others, invited me to take a picture and voila! here is the picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment