365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 115 : Chicago Lighthouse

One of the best things about Chicago is the lighthouse that stands near the Navy Pier. As I was doing some research, I found that it is an active lighthouse and visitors are not allowed. But that does not stop you from admiring the lighthouse whether its summer or winter. When one gets on the tour boat or cruise and go around the lighthouse, you cannot help admiring this tall structure as if you are seeing it for the first time. Here is the picture of the day:



1 comment: