365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 111 : Iced Raindrops

Happy Valentines Day to you my readers!! I wish true love to you all.

After the storm, Chicago weather had showed kindness on us and temperatures have increased pleasantly enough to melt the snow mountains around us. With the snow clearing, the water dripping and forming ice again, it looks like a magician is turning his wand on the weather at his whim. The water drops on the jute cord of my bird feeder froze to give this picture of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment