365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 77 : Sleigh in Pink

Taking pictures of kids is one of the best things about photography... you try capturing their best moments, but you never know what you are going to get. But this picture is really close to my heart. The girl in pink, is sleighing down the slope and I could feel her happiness. I remember when you are kid, you do not think about what others think of you or about keeping up appearances, you just enjoy the moment. That is why I used the "Focal B&W" edit to enhance her happiness. She was living in the moment and world just does not exist outside that moment. Here is the picture of the day:

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome picture ... perfect hint of color, and in that white background, the black and white ... everything about this photo, I loved.

    ReplyDelete