365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 80 : Heart of Thorns

Sometimes I wonder that in an attempt to catch that single wonderful moment on my camera, I am missing the chance to live the moment. But this picture put my doubts to rest. When I took this picture, I loved the leaves in the heart of the plant were all wrapped up like a gift wrapper waiting to reveal a surprise, but when I was editing the picture, I was surprised to see the thorns in so many colors! The older leaves had pink and purplish thorns while the newer leaves had yellow and orange thorns. The camera reveals so many things that a naked eye cannot seek. Here is the picture of the day:

'Heart of Thorns'



No comments:

Post a Comment