365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 92 : My Beautiful India

Happy Republic Day to fellow Indians!!

This day signifies our own rule, our own constitution, and formation of one of the biggest democratic countries in the world. To honor this day, I decided to post a photograph I took in India. This picture is the core of India, as it captured the little village embedded in the middle of acres of Green Paddy fields, Coconut trees, and juicy Mango trees. There is a fresh water supply to the village that probably is the source of water for the village and the whole land surrounding it. I wish I had Canon T2i here. Here is the picture of the day:

'My Beautiful India'

No comments:

Post a Comment