365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 67 : Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!! I would like to dedicate this post specially to Chicagoans for today I understood the creativity of Chicagoans who worked so wonderfully on the Winter Wonderfest 2011 of Navy Pier. I have never seen so many varied and exotic Christmas Trees with more colors than a rainbow. This picture felt perfect to me with its many gift boxes, crystal balls, and other decorations that all look like someone put together all the New Year party stuff together. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment