365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 82 : Bésame Mucho

Yesterday, my Husband and I went to a great Mexican restaurant in Rosemont and had a very romantic dinner in Maria's. The food was real tasty, but what made the night very romantic was that Gabriel, the singer in the restaurant, sang my favorite song Bésame Mucho. I listen to the Bésame Mucho sung by Andrea Bocelli and the song is filled with love, longing, and passion. Listening to this song and looking into my husband's eyes, I felt I was in a romantic movie. Seeing a professional play guitar is really mesmerizing. So here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment