365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 66 : Think Spices!

Happy New Year 2011 to all my readers!! Thank you for your support and encouragement over the past few months. I hope you will continue to visit my blog and leave your feedback on my blog posts. I have certainly learned a lot in photography over the past few months.

Coming to today's post, this wreath was made out of papers from an old book and various spices. This wreath was most creative of all the wreaths that were hung on the walls of Chicago Botanical Gardens. I must thank them for providing me with so many subjects for my pictures :). The contrast of the red wall to the old creamy colored book pages and the spices made it very delicious for this picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment