365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 57 : Pink Flames

Flames are the last thing on your mind when you see these lovely Cyclamen flowers. Each flower has its nose bent down to 180 degrees with its petals bent up and twisted, resembling flames. All the flowers I am posting in this week's theme are from Chicago Botanical Gardens. I can hardly wait for the spring and summer to take pictures of the hundreds of aquatic plants, bonsai, and other plants. Here is the Canon picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment