365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 63 : Cat Crossed the Road

This picture was just pure luck! I was walking aimlessly on the road when I saw this cat crossing the road and clicked the Canon button. This picture is not a brilliant shot, but this picture spoke to me like one of those rare moments that shows you the truth of life. The vast road has cars on both sides of it and numerous tire tracks running through it, but the cat crossed the road carefully, yet confidently. The cat was surrounded so many dangers, but he put his best step forward. Life is unpredictable, one denies it a lot, but it is. Here is the picture of the day:

Cat Crossed the Road

No comments:

Post a Comment