365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 61 : A Walk in the Snow

The good amount of snow coupled with Holiday season had encouraged Chicagoans to venture out to sleigh and skate. There were quite a few parks that were good for sleighing and we stopped by Schiller's park to take some pictures. The park was filled with colorful sleighs, beautiful coat colors, and kid's laughter sleighing down the slope. There were family gatherings, parents pulling the sleighs with children on them, even dogs that were jumping through thick snow. Snow is new to me, but I guess snow brings families together and makes beautiful memories. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment