365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 65 : Christmas Tree at Night

One of the best things about December snow is the unexpected beauty of Christmas lighting reflecting in the snow. This Christmas tree standing at the edge of a lake, was decorated in multicolored lights and aesthetically decorated with electric balls of lights around it and on the other side of lake behind it. I love the way the lake reflects the light balls behind the tree. It was one of the most beautiful sights I have seen in Chicago. Here is the picture of the day:
'Christmas Tree at Night'

No comments:

Post a Comment