365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 51 : Golden Branches

The word Sunset now has a whole new meaning to me after I started this 365-day picture challenge. The shades of a Sunset cast a beautiful glow even on regular things. With the Sun setting down in the west, the moon slowly gaining its glory into the night, the shades of gold and silver mix up to show something magical. I took this picture during the sunset with a baby eagle perched on the branches. I love this picture for the sun cast a golden light on the branches and the moon, floating in the purple skies, looks innocently at the baby eagle. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment