365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 53 : Christmas Bell Heather

My friends and I had a great Christmas Party today. It felt like a classic Christmas Party with a cute little Christmas tree, candy canes, red stockings, and great friends to share it with. I was tired, but too excited to sleep and here I am at 1 am, posting my picture of the day. Yesterday, as I was shopping for the party, I saw these very beautiful little flowers called Christmas Bell Heathers. Generally, the bell flowers are shaped like bells, but these flowers resembled more like bells because they even had clappers in them. Here is the picture of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment