365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 10 : Cat with a Heart

It was freezing cold outside, and I was waiting for my turn for eyebrow threading when the cutest guy said hello. :) A beautiful plump cat to be exact. It had been a while since I touched a cat and massaged his head and I was beaming like a kinder garden kid. He went to the glass door and looked out at the road with such serenity that I had to take his picture. But I did not see this at that time, he was a Cat with a big Heart, literally!! He had a heart-shaped marking on his leg and the camera caught the heart brilliantly. Here is the picture of the day:

1 comment: