365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 12 : Night and White

Today I decided to post a Black & White photograph. I had to take pictures when I saw these leafless trees swaying in the 38-degree cold wind. As I was trying to take pictures while shivering from cold, I wondered how these trees are handling the cold. I guess one have to lay low till bad times pass and live with the hope of spring that would surely and definitely come. Dedicated to hope and life, here is the picture of the day:
'Night and White'

No comments:

Post a Comment