365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 34 : Free

Yesterday, I was coming back from swim class when I saw a beautiful sight that I had never seen before. Two Stags were running freely in the Linne Woods in Morton Grove, where people jog, cycle, and trek regularly. It was breathtaking to see these wild animals run free among the joggers and parked cars. I had been to many zoos and sanctuaries, but I have always seen deers and other animals behind cages. Chicagoans are lucky to be so close to nature with Forest Preserves everywhere, and I feel lucky to be here. After coming here, I have see Racoons, Deers, Skunks, and Rabbits that I have only read about. Here is the picture of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment