365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 35 : Leaning Tower of Chicago

The first time I saw this Leaning Tower of Pisa replica, I was surprised that a little part of Italy is in the heart of Illinois. As the Christmas is fast approaching, the city is being decorated like a new bride in summer, and the Leaning Tower of Chicago has not been left out. The Tower was decorated red ribbons and colorful lights. It was fun taking pictures of this warm structure while shivering in the bone chilling cold after Thanksgiving. Here is the picture of the day:
'Leaning Tower of Chicago'

No comments:

Post a Comment