365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 9 : Gateway to Heaven

I was coming back home from a fun meet with my friends, when I saw that the gloomy cloudy day I left behind in the morning had turned into a bright sunny evening. The sky told exactly what I was feeling coming back from our meet. I generally do not like electric wires in a scenery. However, when I reversed the picture, I saw how magnetic the electric wires looked between those orange tinged clouds in a serene blue sky as if they were the gateway to heaven. Here is the picture of the day:
'Gateway to Heaven'
I had a great day today, why?... My friends and I had a fun Henna day! We tried to apply different designs found online to our palms. With some mishaps and lot of dripping Henna, we finally made some fine designs while eating delicious grilled sandwiches. Here are our contemporary henna designs ;):

No comments:

Post a Comment