365 Days of Chicago

"Welcome to my blog. This blog is an attempt to live life to its fullest by capturing the essence of day-to-day life in words and pictures. I am trying to post a picture a day of Windy City, Chicago and write about books, ideas, art, and everything else I feel interesting!"

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 17 : Wilmette Beach

I did not take this picture today, but Wilmette Beach is one of the most beautiful places I have seen in Chicago. The sand is so white that I could not stop running my hands into the sand. The sunset has all the colors a rainbow would have in the sky. The soft cold breeze nudges you to become a kid again and play with the waves. The sea gulls there are quite a naughty bunch and would flock around you if you have food for them. One should go to Wilmette beach regularly in Spring and Summer. One part of the beach was reserved for the dog and you would be surprised to see dogs diving into water and swimming in the lake like professionals. Here is the picture of the day:
'Wilmette Beach'

No comments:

Post a Comment